Z Palette is looking to fill a customer service representative position. The customer service representative provides polite, friendly and prompt service.
- Provide excellent customer service by resolving all customer questions and concerns regarding orders by telephone, email and online chat
- Serve as a customer advocate by providing advice on Z Palette products
- Assist customers with order discrepancies
- Respond to email inquiries in a timely, professional manner with excellent grammar
- Multitask and navigate through several computer applications
- Work closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items
- Participate in inventory control
- Process customer orders, exchanges, and returns according to established department policies and procedures
- Contribute to departmental projects as well as implement special projects as assigned
- General office duties include photocopying, faxing, shipping and ordering supplies
- Collect orders and retrieve items from warehouse shelving (up to 45 lbs.)
- Handle incoming/outgoing packages and mail including USPS, UPS and FedEx
- Experience with E-commerce, retail, and wholesale orders
- Must be physically able and willing to lift up boxes up to 45 lbs.
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner and keep a positive attitude even under stressful situations
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills
- Must be able to work FULL TIME M - F between the hours of 8 am to 5:30 pm
If you're all about Z Palette and want to work with us, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Z Palette is an Equal Opportunity Employer.